Atlantic Hall football team (U13 / U15 / U17) has been invited to take part in the 2022 World Schools Football Cup scheduled to take place from the 12th – 18th October, 2022 in Barcelona, Spain.
We are delighted to be able to offer Isioma Mordi the fantastic opportunity to represent Atlantic Hall school at this prestigious World Schools Football tournament.
The total cost of the trip is 2,498 Euros, which includes: Tournament participation fees, return airline ticket: Lagos – Barcelona, Schengen visa fees, Travel Insurance, 6 nights accommodation at Cambrils Park Sports Village with 3 meals – full board daily, Media coverage of events, Trophies & medals, guided excursion to Barcelona Stadium – Nou Camp tour, Port Aventura theme park, Barcelona city tour, admin charges and any other logistic /technical support as may be provided.
An initial non-refundable deposit of 500 Euros is required by the 31st August 2022, to cover the tournament registration, Schenghen visa application administrative and logistics charges, subsequently the final payment of 1,998 Euros shall be required on or before the 19th September 2022.
Interested parents should kindly make payment at the above due dates through bank transfer to Atlantic Hall school’s Euro account outlined below:
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Atlantic Hall Educational Trust Council
Account Number: 1228673874
In addition to the above 500 Euros initial deposit, to enable a successful and seamless Schenghen visa application process, interested students/parents are required to submit the following documentation to the school by latest the 31st August:
- A completed and signed copy of the Schenghen (English) visa form and signed copy of the (Spanish) visa form both to be signed by both parents- see attached
- Student’s International Passport
- An Affidavit (legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) from both parents allowing their child to travel with the school
- An introductory letter from the employer or business of each parent- indicating the purpose and details of the trip
- Proof of Parents’ Income. Applicants shall present documents indicating that the parent(s) possess sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to his country of origin or residence:· If employee: Letter of Appointment, Leave Letter, Salary Slips of the last 6 months, Bank Statement of the last 6 months where your salary comes in, Bank Statements of other accounts.
· If retired: Proof of Retirement, Bank Statement of the last 6 months where your pension comes in, Bank Statements of other accounts.
· If a businessman/businesswoman: All original documents relating to the Company (Certificate of Incorporation or Registration, Memorandum of Articles of Association, Tax Clearance Certificate, etc.), Bank Statements of the last 6 months (personal and business).
- Students personal Information form- see attached
- Photocopy of the parents (both) International passport (data page)
- 4 passport size colour photographs of the participant
- Original copy of birth certificate
- The consent letter authorizing Atlantic Hall to take your child to the competition in Barcelona, Spain, to be signed by both parents- see attached.
- Nigerian COVID complete vaccination card with QR Code
Important: kindly note ALL the above documents need to be submitted on or before the 31st August at the Principal office at the school or alternatively at the school’s Lagos liaison office – Block B9, Flat 102, 1004 Estate, Victoria Island Lagos.
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact me or Mr. Yekini Olugbenga from sports department on 08033791151
Director of Boarding